Date: June 30, 2017
This month we made some key updates to RealDash which you can access by logging on through the web or or mobile app.
- Browser compatibility improvements, specifically for Internet Explorer.
- Faster loading through the web and mobile app.
- Implemented a short description field for executive summaries and a long description field for full packages and website display. Both fields are accessed in the Deal Editor.
- We created a new design for tasks. It's easier to assign and complete tasks in RealDash.
- You have the ability to turn on or off push and email notifications.
- On RealDash mobile you can now:
- See deal website and email campaign analytics on mobile.
- Receive push notifications
- Push notifications you can receive on RealDash mobile include:
- A new deal is created
- Someone signs a confidentiality agreement
- Someone submits an offer
- A task is assigned
- A task is completed
- When an email campaign is scheduled
- When an email campaign is sent